Important Message Regarding COVID-19
As the world confronts the challenges presented by COVID-19, everyone must step up and do their part. For us, that means taking every precaution we can to maximize the safety of our customers and employees while still providing quality service. We are facing a truly unprecedented situation, but we are taking precautions to assure we continue providing the high level of service our customers expect. Read on to learn what’s changing at Oliver’s in the Heights during this unprecedented time.
Taking Additional Safety Measures
To keep our employees and customers safe during this time of disruption, we are:
• Posting reminders regarding proper handwashing within our restaurant
• Encouraging employees to remain home if they are ill
• Utilizing gloves 100% of the time from preparation to delivery
• Performing enhanced cleaning and disinfecting on top of the normal routine
• Maintaining social distancing to avoid contact with others
• Disinfecting our POS handhelds and pens after every transaction
Call 309.681.1779 or order online here—we'll have it hot and ready for pickup or delivery!
Oliver's in the Heights appreciates your support during this difficult time. Together, we'll get through this and stand stronger than before!